Thursday, July 24, 2008

Solitude

Everyone loves a bit of solitude. I am a social person and take up responsibilities and all that but its just natural to want some peace and quite and have sometime 'only' for myself too I guess. However, my parents and my so-very-loving brother Sam does not think so. The key of this room has long been confiscated because the guy makes a racket and screams till mom takes it and hides it from me. It's a pain in-I-don't-mind-where really. These things don't put a full stop in life but still it makes it a lot harder for me to go through my everyday things because I am one of those people who can talk for 23hrs and 30min a day but still need the other half an hour for myself to be with just me and collect my thoughts, daydream and whatever else but its something significant for me. I feel entitles to such a simple need but *sigh* you don't get all you want in a BIG family do you? Then again don't you think I deserve some solitude??

No comments: