Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The mystery of the Black Box!

Here I am blogging in the middle of the night again. Now dont tell me to go off to sleep because it will not work. Thank You very much!

Today I had a 'missing' streak! I mean I missed my school, my boyfriend and so on. It doesn't work so well either. I have now put a photograph of some potted xerophytes on my phone wallpaper just so I feel..... I dont know maybe so that I miss the school some more. Because the plants are from school and now I wonder if the plants are still there. Or some boys stamped on them...

I seem to have mentioned my phone! Yes my precioouuuusssssssss! To be really honest it is a precious phone and a great phone but as usual I take it as granted just like everything else I own. I have been pretty unfortunate with phones for so long. I used to use my moms phone which is a MOTOROLA which i dont really like. So I badgered dad till he bought me a phone. He came back from abroad and handed me a beautiful package. A black box! Yeh you guesses right. It was an Apple iphone! I was so proud and told Murtagh and Ginny and everyone else about my new iphone and everyone was ever so jealous. But it didnt last. I wanted to connect it to internet and it did not work! So, as usual I called and asked Murtagh for directions. He is another thing in my life I take for granted too. He promised me he would be sending the directions in a while and there is was. My phone had some messages guiding me. BUT half way through I came to a dead end. My phone did NOT have the componants it was asking for. I called him back and he asked me some questions about the phone and very slowwwwwwwly just as any understanding boyfriend would, he told me

'Honey, I am pretty sure your phone is a FAKE!'

It was all too much for me!! I went into hysterics all locked up in my room and refused to listen to mom trying to console me and her promises to buy me another phone soon! I did not want it anymore. The phone had been so hurtful that I had had enough of phones. I went on for days and months without a phone but in the end I accepted I needed a phone and browsed some phones in a reliable shop and asked Mr Ouch! to buy me that phone, a Nokia N91. But Mr Ouch! as always had his own ideas. He again asked the same man who bought him the FAKE iphone to buy a good phone.

Mr Ouch! came from abroad and handed me a package! I opened it to see a black box!

Mr Ouch: Sweetheart, I payed ............. for it! It can't be a fake.

Me: I will check it out in the internet and everywhere and then we will see.

So there it was. An LG viewty (KU990)

I browsed and did everything I could to check if it was a fake but it wasn't. :D I was happy with it. It was lovely and black and everything else I could have hoped for. And however grudgingly I do it, I have to admit that it is much better than a Nokia N91.

That was one of the nights I had to accept that Mr Ouch! was really the best dad in the whole world!

Three cheers for Mr Ouch!

Love,

Miss Elanor Ouch! 

No comments: