Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I have PMS or not!

So yesterday was a bad day. Don't ask me why! I woke up to find ma tummy rumbling and aching and what not. It was just too hard but thankfully I had seen worse days and I was happy because maybe... just maybe this time it won't hurt so much! But I had some foreboding that this isn't right. I was having this stupid periods/menses/whatever after a break in the usual cycle. Then again I am 18years of age but it has not still fitted into a routine. So it was just normal to have menses after two months and after Murtagh who resides in another city some how got into his head that "my body now thought that I was pregnant!!" There you are. I guess now you see why I put him ON TOP OF NEWTON for the most STUPID THEORY MAKING!

I have been to doctors and so on but it has never worked. I mean they will do scans and ultra sound (or is it the same thing?) and find that there is nothing wrong. My reproductive system is absolutely perfect! Yay! I therefore do not have PMS. I wonder why it hurt soooooooo much then. Sometimes for days its just screaming of pain. Missing classes is just so common and with teachers who are somehow oblivious to others pains and think its getting sick on purpose it just another stress factor which will make it more unbearable the next month. 

Let me tell you about my day today.

1)Woke up at 9 something and went and ate something which was agony in itself because you could practically hear my tummy rumbling and churning and losing its stability. The by factor is more pain than one can hope for!

2) Went to toilet. Though this sounds gross it is pretty important. Because, even if I don't have PMS, when I am going through this say disorder I tend to go to toilet and vomit like there is no stopping for the first day or two or three.. You get the idea right?

3) Got on with the computer, just so I could get my mind off the miserable pain. Murtagh came online but only to be told off by me because Mr Ouch! has not bought me my medicine and my life line yet because men are so obnoxious and stupid and wicked about others feelings and blah blah. I did not mean to be so bad on him but it happens. I just get cranky or freaky or whatever else when I am going through this disorder.

4) Said goodbye to him which is not at all a 'good' bye and lay down. 

5) Woke up somehow at sunset and I slept at 1130 in the afternoon or so! Was hungry but afraid to eat. After an internal struggle the hunger won and my dear darling mom made me lemonade and coped up with my looks and rudeness till she went off to work about half an hour later.

6) Again back to the computer and roaming around the house till Murtagh came online again and chatted him a bit. He read this BLOG and was not hurt because I take him for granted. Still, I felt bad being my loving self.(By the way that's stretching the truth way off the limit haha.)

7) Went and had a hot dog and some cake and by then Mr Ouch brought me the medicine and took some. When I came back Murtagh was Not there and I suppose he has had a hard day and slept. Or maybe he was so thoughtful of me that he thought I might sleep if he was not there to keep me. Now this is making me feel bad! 

8) Stay here and read others blogs and started feeling sleepy (its 0241 in the morning) but still thought I should update my sweet Bloggie.

P.S. I took a risk and drank ice water at which my tummy revenged me with excruciating pain! haha.

There you go. I think I will give this address to Murtagh coz he conveniently lost it. I suppose he wanted to give me some privacy but then again it doesn't feel like me anymore to not-share anything with him.....

No comments: