Sunday, July 20, 2008

The birth of Miss Elanor Ouch!

Ok! So here I am. Miss Elanor Ouch! I was reading about these six women who made some difference to the world and best of all themselves by BLOGGING! And there I was. The top-student-in-English-in-the-whole-grade and the-looked-upon-and-counted-upon-English-student doing nothing but sit there infront of the computer reading and reading! Ahh. Let me tell you. I went through some of these blogs and I have already fallen inlove with http://wouldashoulda.com/ and I love reading http://lifestyle.msn.com/FamilyandParenting/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=75328. Those blogs are great and there are still more which I should add to the catagory of "found and lost".

Meanwhile, did I just mention that I love reading? Then I may add again I just Love reading!! It can be anything from say cookbooks to celebrity gossip to how-to-decorate-your-room. Now dont get me wrong. I am just a teen! I won't be for long now though because I am 18 this year and though I read and read I have the same eenie meenie tweenie problems every 18 year old would face!

Now about the birth of Elanor Ouch!. So I got it in my mind to set up a blog again(I have done this loads of times but none reads...) and googled blogspot.com n there it was the link to create a blog! I clicked this and here was the mountain of doom! A Google Account! I tried to make one again and again till I tired myself out and was forced to seek the help of my boyfriend (who knows just too much about computers for his own good, and got a top OWL for computer studies!). So he told me the right way to make a google account without asking any questions which was helpful as I want full anonimity in this thing! Now came the hard part! I had to make the account and I did not know what to name it! But hey presto, last night only I finished 'The Lord of the Rings' and I named myself Elanor from the book! I pressed the button but Elanor was not available, and I said 'ouch!' (out loud in the middle of the night) and there it was 'Miss Elanor Ouch!'  

Too much for my blabbering. I can hear the handle of mom and dads room turning and if they wake really and come to this room to find me tapping at the computer it will be worse than facing Lord Voldemort, Saruman the White, Sauron the Great and all the warriors in Narnia together! So I leave you all right now hoping someone would read this some time and send some kind of feedback.

Night to you all,

Miss Elanor Ouch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what a shiny nice place it is. I stumbled along here from Mir's blog and would like to wish you luck with yours.

As a sidenote, the combination of yellow font and black background is a little difficult on the eyes (but that just might be me).

Amy said...

I too found you from Mir's blog. Hope you enjoy your new little corner of the internet! Good luck!

Ms Elanor Ouch! said...

Thanks for the comments. Its lovely to see that some people read my blog already:D

I'm thinking about the layout and font colors moonyrl. Hope you will like it next time ;)